Sunday, November 15, 2009

Judge for yourselves.

Halloween is always a little bit hard for me. It's tough to find a costume at the last minute that you feel creative in. And every year, I leave it to the last minute.

This year I thought I would go with something practical. In order to test the accuracy of my apparent celebrity look-a-likes I decided to dress up as one of them. I've only got two. One is a character from a horror film...the other from a cartoon. My facial features are really diverse.
Since I couldn't really pull off Clarice Starling without a convincing Hannibal, I dressed up as Jessie from Toy Story instead.
So what do you think? Are the reports accurate? And yes, Buddha is actually a pregnant woman and that is a real human being in the upper right of that photo.

8 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

spot on! love it!

Adam B said...

We just watched Toy Story 2 today! Caroline is going to love your Halloween costume. I think it is an excellent match, but I will let you know whet the expert (Caroline) thinks when she wakes up and sees your picture! Good luck with all of your delightful Mechanical Engineering classes.

The Everyday Housewife said...

LOVE your costume, but next year I'd really like to see what you could do with the whole Silence of the Lambs thing. I wish I looked like one movie star -- let alone two! Lucky duck! P.S. I have been told I look eerily like Howard Stern.

Stephen Anderson said...

It's PERFECT!!! Ha ha ha ha Oh I wish I could have been there to see you do an impersonation of her!

awesome.

Corinne said...

This is adorable--I never realized the resemblance before! :)

We also just recently saw Toy Story and Toy Story 2 again...I'll have to see what Liam thinks.

Scott said...

Spot On... Can't tell which is which.

Jessie: You callin' me a liar?
Woody: Well, if the boot fits.
Jessie: Say that again.
Woody: [slowly] If the boot-tah fits.

btw... is that hamm in the background of your picture?

Kristin said...

Dear Jessie,

I lost my friend Laura somewhere between the cow-print pants and red cowboy hat. Have you seen her?

Sincerely,
Anxiously Concerned

Chelsi Ritter said...

holy?! where in the name of pete did you find that costume?! it's freaking awesome. nice job!