Monday, February 25, 2008

My twisted family.

Here's a message my 19-yr. old brother sent me on Facebook. Yes, I'm on Facebook. Yes, that's the primary method I use to communicate with my family. He's writing about our 16-yr. old sister.

"Mom and dad told me that they hate kathryn and plan to take her on a trip and then kill her and feed her to wild aligators....i'm not sure how i feel about their plan but i guess there is no stopping them. I thought i would tell you because we need to decide if we should do something or just let it happen. So far the vote is 6-1. 6 people voted to let kathryn die, and 1 says to stop it (that person was dmitri and he thought the vote was for candy) Pretty much its unanimous and your vote isn't going to count, but i thought i would throw it past you anyways."

This is Kathryn's response to me, even though I hadn't even weighed in yet.

"UM I DO NOT APPROVE OF YOU AND JOHN DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD LIVE THROUGH FACEBOOK COMMENTS. anyways you guys are just jealous because im the favorite child well you need to get over it! plus john heard the story wrong, they're taking john on a wild safari and then feeding him to the lions. its all planned out so bye bye johnny its been nice knowing you, not really though."

...and for some reason, I think it's really funny. You see, people have been trying to get rid of her for years...

4 comments:

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

ahhh, family love :)

malibumoons said...

uh-oh. dude, i don't know. i hope things turn out for your sis.

Anonymous said...

From survivor I've learned alliances can be a benefit, but sometimes it back fires and it could be you...taken to China by your parents only to be squashed flat by a sumo wrestler.

bryan said...

That's sweet. And endearing.