Monday, April 28, 2008

As if you weren't bored already.

Apparently that last post wasn't very popular. It's ok, I didn't know how to respond either.

So, there's a lot of tagging going around. It's an epidemic and I am not immune. Since I've already posted 6 secret facts about me I shall combine Corinne's and Stef's posts and list 7 things I enjoy very much. I could use a pick-me-up this morning.

1. Mattress talks. This phrase coined by a friend's family merely means long, and sometimes deep, late-night conversations. These are the times you really get to know someone, even if you know them well already. Generally one-on-one but occurs in small groups as well.

2. Mint. In almost every form--ice cream, chocolate, cookies, gum, etc. It is, quite possibly, my favorite flavor.

3. Thunderstorms. Granted, I usually watch them from the comfort of my home but I find them exciting.

4. Puppy chow. My younger brother and I have somehow created a tradition of making puppy chow (a.k.a. muddy buddies) every time we get together. He's in Michigan going to school and we obviously don't see each other often. Well, I recently made puppy chow and sent him a picture from my phone with the caption "I dedicate this puppy chow to you." He didn't respond...until the next day when I received this with the same caption:

I thought it was awesome...and then he sent me another text that said, "But mostly it's just mine."

5. Thoughtfulness. Are there many other things that make you happier, really?

6. Reading. I've been doing it since before kindergarten--or so the legends go.

7. Rock climbing. This is a passion I have not been able to fully immerse myself in yet, but it cannot be denied, I like it. I like it a lot.

5 comments:

malibumoons said...

love it. muddy buddies are dang good. you and your bro must be tight. and...i can totally picture you as a rock climber.

Telle said...

Do I get "muddy buddies" for dessert with my calzone?

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I declare it's time for a mattress talk.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we are soul sisters afterall.

Melinda said...

We can't go on a road trip without muddy buddies! I only hate it when Bruce tells me to stop scarfing them and save some for him.