Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I was always really good at taking tests.

Well, folks, I got a job. I will be working at ARUP Laboratories as a client services rep. It's a job that only requires a high school diploma...and a drug test. Yes, I have a college degree but it's turned out to be an invalid. Which, I suppose, is why I've decided to get another one.

Four years. Mechanical engineering. At the U. I'm not kidding. I might be crazy...but I'm not kidding.

I found a picture that has accurately captured my feelings on this matter:

Shall we take a closer look?

7 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Love it! You should definately take more like this gem...send it in with all of your applications, just so they know what they are getting into...

Telle said...

So Fabulous. I might be going to the devil school too. We can be crazy together.

malibumoons said...

man, good lucky chica. you are amazing.

A STAR is born said...

I'm just glad Katherine's mouth made the upper right corner. She, apparently, is very happy for you.

Melinda said...

Wow!! Welcome back to the college world. I can give you this welcome because I myself am still here.

Anonymous said...

Actually that is the face you made when you realized that you were no longer going to be working with me :)

p.s. I'm glad to see that you have finally confessed that I am one of your blog mentors!

Jason and Abby said...

Laura that's great! Congrats!