Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jiggity jig.

So I went home for a week recently. My sister was graduating from high school and someone needed to be there to heckle her because my parents certainly weren't going to. Most of the time I spent lounging in my pajamas and Kathryn was out with her friends but one morning we went out to take pictures. I often talk about how pretty my hometown is but I've never had any convincing evidence. Now you can judge for yourself. There's really no reason for you not to be convinced. As we can all see, my pictures do it justice.

Here are some of my sister's:

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Dude, your home rocks. Those pictures are beautiful!!! Love the red house too.

The Everyday Housewife said...

GORGEOUS! I'm talking about you and your sister too! Love the pictures, Laura!

leah said...

My gosh. I thought you were graduating from something. I don't remember her looking that much like you.

Marilou said...

it is beautiful...I'm jealous

A STAR is born said...

Did the boy graduates have to wear flaming pink too?

Becky said...

pretty!!!!!!!!

Chelsi Ritter said...

first of all, h-o-t-t-i-e! you look awesome. second of all, thank you sooo much for posting photos of your nesting ground! i've always been curious about michigan, and have heard how gorgeous it is. third of all, i can relate to your last post, and was thinking of some songs of my own that are timeless, such as goo goo dolls "here is gone", and my favorite, gin blossoms "found out about you".

bryan said...

I like your pictures. Did I read correctly that you referred to yourself as existing in your "late" 20's in your other blog? 26?