Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update, update.

This is what I used to do:
"Meet an Inventor" event. (Check out the second video.)

NOW, I work for these people:
Exciting, right? I got a summer internship with Varian Medical Systems here in town. They make X-ray tubes. I don't really know what that means or what I will be doing but it's SCIENCE! I mean, engineering, but whatever.

I start on Tuesday. If it's anything like my old jobs I'll have to do really tedious work for a supervisor that hates me. Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Consider all phalanges crossed!

Mike and Emily said...

ooooooo....good luck! Look at you scoring it with the big leagues. Did your supervisor hate you at the COB? Cause, I don't think people hated there. Ever. So....

Linds said...

Woot woot! Look how official and slightly Office (tv show) like that group of people looks in the picture. I'm definitely crossing my fingers that at least one of them is a Dwight so you can be his Jim. :) Brilliant!

Lohra said...

Or that one of them is a Jim so I can be his Pam...?

Unknown said...

Laura,

Will you help me build a wind turbine for here at the lake. So I can have alternative energy. I'm serious. I've always wanted to do that.

You are by far my favorite!