Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tag I'm it.

I'm back and in the best shape I've ever been. This is a post to remember. There's nothing better than playing cyber-tag. Does this mean someone has to crawl under my legs or I'm frozen forever? or do I need to name a cartoon show? I guess 6 random and not-so-well-known facts about me will have to suffice.

1. I never made any team I tried out for in High School. One of the reasons I participated in track...I'm still working on the reason why the incoming freshmen were faster than me.

2. My family has a weird obsession with penguins for me. I'd say they think that I have a weird obsession with penguins--which I don't--but they don't. They know I don't and yet...penguin socks and the movie Surf's Up for Christmas this year.

3. I crowd surfed for the first time this summer. It was a matter of life and death.

4. I once swallowed a guitar pick. Another matter of life and death.

5. I very much dislike it when people chew with their mouth open. All that smackin' does something to my nerves.

6. If I ever have the chance to open new peanut butter, I carve a heart in it. It's from an old commercial.

I apologize but I'm going to take a hit on this one and not tag others. Lame maybe but...that's how it's going to be. If you feel so inclined, feel free to post 6 random facts about yourself on your blog...or mine. Peace out and Merry Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I wrote a great comment and then deleted it because I can use it as one of the six random facts I am to write for my next post.
So enjoyed learning more about you.

Anonymous said...

This is a week behind, so I wonder if anyone will ever notice my first comment ever made on a blog. Anyway this entry made me laugh so hard and my co-worker wanted to know if you ever found the guitar pic or if you found yourself suddenly more musically inclined?

Lohra said...

Like your comment could go unnoticed. I check and recheck my blog in desperate anticipation for signs that people actually read this thing.
I'm very pleased that your first comment on a blog was on mine...even if I don't know who you are.
To answer your question, I did find myself suddenly more musically inclined. I started swallowing all sorts of musical accessories to facilitate this budding transition...and I never did see that pick again...though, frankly, I wasn't really looking for it.