Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last night...

Last night I went to Frightmares for the first time in my life. We went to celebrate the brief return of a friend living in D.C. One eternal ray of sunshine. I lost my hat on the first ride. Then it was all screaming for my life and laughing so hard my sides hurt. Last night it was cold but we watched a friend pretend to be hypnotized and another friend boldly fulfill her wildest dream on the Terroride. We danced outside the front gate for 20 minutes next to a bright pink hearse with hydraulics. Just a bunch of clothing coordinated adults having a good time. Last night I forgot I hate the Wild Mouse ride, but I laughed anyway. Then a friend and I freaked ourselves out on the Rocket and I laughed some more.

Last night I quite literally fell asleep with a smile on my face.

3 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

That sounds like so much fun! We drove past Lagoon tonight on our way to a friend's house. For some reason, I wasn't even tempted to stop to ride The Wild Mouse! Was it freezing?

Anonymous said...

What's with the coats? Don't tell me it was cold! We're still sporting shorts and flip-flops. I don't know how they can call it October.

Anonymous said...

What a dream of a weekend! I had the best time with all of you and am now going through withdrawls. You guys have a good thing going on in SLC! I love it there. The best moment of the weekend for me was sitting with Dawes and Jake watching you dance with small children by the hot pink hearse. I have never loved you more. I'll have to come visit in 3 more months. Thanks for a great post!