Thursday, January 01, 2009

This'll explain the bruising.

On a sunny day in December, when the snow had all turned to lumpy ice, we decided to go sledding. We spent an hour searching high and low for anything resembling a sled--we even considered an air mattress. Finally, purchasing one composed of only thin foam and flexible plastic, we met up with our cousin and his nephews on a very large and treacherous hill. (Sounds ominous, right?)

After flying down the hill unable to either stop or steer and since our lives are only as valuable as the pictures we take of them, we threw caution to the wind and decided it was time to go off a jump.

My sisters did quite well.

I...was unsuccessful every time.

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Remind me to show you my new bruise from sledding last week. Looks like you had a great time.

Corinne said...

Please tell me my boys weren't trying this...